CRM

bhoolbela92

Industry change advise ERP/CRM

Hey all ! My first post here so I apologize in advance if my question is a little weird or it's not the right place.

I have been trying to switch industries as I have been quite interested in software implementation / Data Migration...

I have always worked in Finance/Accounting industry and have around 6 years worth of experience. So far, I have worked with SAP Ariba, Oracle iProcurement, and Quickbooks cloud.192.168.0.1

My question is how to enter the Functional Analyst / Business Analyst role for CRM ? How should i mold my Resume and how should I approach recruiters as well as what type of questions should I ask when networking to have a better chance at getting hired ?

I have looked at numerous job postings and they all require extensive experience. Minimum is 5 years experience with multiple ERP software implementation along with experience with coding.

I do have 2 certifications that I thought might help me get a head start and make my chances slightly better to get hired. I got the trial version for Dynamics 365 CRM and took a course on Udemy to get some basic understanding. I recently did Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (Mb- 210) certification and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operations (MB6-895). I have also been learning Python for Drouterloginata Analysis and Visualization (it's more applicable to finance, I guess).

I live in Canada so perhaps this can further help to give me some industry related insights and how the hiring process works and what should I do to have better chance of getting.y foot in.

Any help/advise will be appreciated ...

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @bhoolbela92 

Here is a HubSpot related community. HubSpot is a CRM the same way Microsoft Dynamics is , but much more user friendly and more and more companies are moving from traditional CRM like Dynamics to HubSpot.

If you want to develop your CRM skills you can take a look at the HubSpot Academy. https://academy.hubspot.com/

With those certifications, you will have a lot of chances to find a job in HubSpot Solution Partner firm (like ours https://auxilio.io/en which is Canadian)

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bhoolbela92 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

I will tag in some Community contributors: @louischausse and @Krystina , would you mind sharing your advice/comments for @bhoolbela92 ? Also, please feel free to tag in other Community members too!

0 Upvotes