Industry Companies vs. Contacts

解決
新規投稿者

Is there anyway to have the Company Industry auto populate the Contact Industry when they are associated?  Or do I have to manually update each contact?

返信
0 賛成の数
承認済みベストアンサー

受理された解決策
常連投稿者

I think the easiest way to accomplish this would be to create a workflow like the one show below as an example

Company to Contact.PNG

7件の返信7
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @coco

What HubSpot tools are you using? Depending on what you have access to, there will be different options. 

@KatieSchieder do you have any advice on associating companies and contacts, and how to organize this information? 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
返信
0 賛成の数
常連投稿者

I think the easiest way to accomplish this would be to create a workflow like the one show below as an example

Company to Contact.PNG

新規投稿者

Thank you! I will give this a try

返信
0 賛成の数
af
常連投稿者

Hi Katie. Every time I copy over the company industry to the contact industry it shows up all capitalized. Is there a way to have it just capitalize the first letter of the industry? Thanks!

返信
0 賛成の数
新メンバー

Can I apply this workflow to my pre-existing contacts to mass adjust their industry type?

返信
0 賛成の数
Highlighted
常連投稿者

Yes, I believe you should be able to

返信
0 賛成の数
新規投稿者

Hi Katie,

Do you know where I can see a list of Hubspot's 150 pre-defined industry options for a company property?

Thanks

D

返信
0 賛成の数