CRM

coco
メンバー

Industry Companies vs. Contacts

解決

Is there anyway to have the Company Industry auto populate the Contact Industry when they are associated?  Or do I have to manually update each contact?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
KatieSchieder
解決策
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

I think the easiest way to accomplish this would be to create a workflow like the one show below as an example

Company to Contact.PNG

元の投稿で解決策を見る

9件の返信
JEpner
参加者

解決

Still not clear what 'xyz' is....  There does not seem to be an option in a Workflow to set records equal to each other, only to use a predetermined value.  It doesn't allow Industry to be a variable..

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @coco

What HubSpot tools are you using? Depending on what you have access to, there will be different options. 

@KatieSchieder do you have any advice on associating companies and contacts, and how to organize this information? 

KatieSchieder
解決策
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

I think the easiest way to accomplish this would be to create a workflow like the one show below as an example

Company to Contact.PNG

DMTaylor
参加者

解決

Hi Katie,

Do you know where I can see a list of Hubspot's 150 pre-defined industry options for a company property?

Thanks

D

0 いいね!
amandafann
投稿者

解決

In case anyone is still looking for Industry options, I came across these two posts where Hubspot members helped provide them! 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Export-industry-categories/m-p/266263

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Set-up-workflow-to-mirror-properties-between-company-and/m-p/26...

JustinDadavan
メンバー

解決

Can I apply this workflow to my pre-existing contacts to mass adjust their industry type?

0 いいね!
KatieSchieder
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Yes, I believe you should be able to

0 いいね!
af
参加者

解決

Hi Katie. Every time I copy over the company industry to the contact industry it shows up all capitalized. Is there a way to have it just capitalize the first letter of the industry? Thanks!

0 いいね!
coco
メンバー

解決

Thank you! I will give this a try

0 いいね!