CRM

Acrolyos

Independent Deals for same company

SOLVE

Hello,

We run many independent deals associated with the same company.  

We want to be able to see the information for each deal (and only for each deal) in our deal thread, this includes a good number of incoming and outgoing emails.

Currently HS puts all the information for the company in all the deals and this is very confusing.  

Example...

CompanyA.....   has clientperson1 ( working on deal1) and clientperson2 (working on deal2)

I want to make sure that the Deal1 and Deal2 both show that they are linked or related to CompanyA..... But when sending and receiving emails, I only want :

- deal1 to show the emails related to deal1 or clientperson1

- deal2 to show the emails related to deal2 or clientperson2

How do I do this?

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Acrolyos At this time it is not possible to seperate out emails for a specific deal thread. Find out more at this Community thread. That functionality is not built into the tool, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HPanchal

SOLVE

Hello,

I am facing the same problem. My 1 client has many deals. Please provide the solution.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Acrolyos At this time it is not possible to seperate out emails for a specific deal thread. Find out more at this Community thread. That functionality is not built into the tool, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
tarcisiobannwar
Participant

SOLVE

I have the same problem,  One client and two deals.

0 Upvotes