CRM

maulik
Participante

Incorrect Original Source

resolver

Use case:

User searched specific keywords on google > saw our ad > clicked and landed on our landing page > filled a contact form

Ideally, this user should have Original Source field on the CRM showing "Paid Search". However, the Original Source is showing "Offline Sources".

Please note that this is a one off case. The Original Source field shows correct value (Paid Search) for other contacts who have been added to the CRM by following exactly the same steps.

Please let me know if you require further details. 

Please suggest cause and cure. 

Thank you,

Maulik Pandya

1 Solução aceita
agirard
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @maulik,

I just wanted to quickly reach out to let you know that we've recently made changes to allow you to edit the original source property in HubSpot --- just like you can any other contact property. Now, if a contact comes in with an original source property that you think is incorrect, you can feel free to edit it. To learn more, check out this blog post.

Best,

Alex

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
agirard
Solução

resolver

Hi @maulik,

I just wanted to quickly reach out to let you know that we've recently made changes to allow you to edit the original source property in HubSpot --- just like you can any other contact property. Now, if a contact comes in with an original source property that you think is incorrect, you can feel free to edit it. To learn more, check out this blog post.

Best,

Alex

0 Avaliação positiva
Bettinarf
Colaborador(a)

resolver

the problem comes, when I changed the orginal source, the property original drill down 1& 2 were deleted and you can't import the values back again or set these values to what they were. 

Is there are way to do so??

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby

resolver

Hey @maulik can you confirm what the drill-down sources are for this particular example? Find out more here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-do-the-properties-original-source-da...

0 Avaliação positiva