CRM

RLandolt
Participant

Including company information on Quotes for branch offices

SOLVE

Hi all, we've got multiple international branches using our HubSpot portal that use the quoting function. The stock quote function automatically appends the user's Company Information to the quote, using information stored in Settings/Account Defaults/Comany Information.

But this means that a quote generated by a user in  Germany will have their "Questions? Contact Me." section of the quote show the name and address of the Headquarters office in the United States.

Is there any way to have branch office information show up in the quote, or to turn off the Company Info section in the quote in favor of the user's email signature?

address.jpg

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLandolt,

You can make that change in the third step of quote creation, "Buyer info". Click into the company information box on the left, then the right sidebar will open. Changes here will reflect only in this quote:

karstenkoehler_0-1625666274492.png

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLandolt,

Not within the regular quote creator, unfortunately. You'll have more flexibility with the custom quote template beta, there is a discussion group here if you want to explore it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
RLandolt
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thank you very much for the quick response! I think this will work short term, but our users will have to manually update the Company info on each Quote, which isn't very efficient and can lead to mistakes, especially if they forget to do it.

I don't suppose you know of a way to omit this block from the quote altogether?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLandolt,

You can make that change in the third step of quote creation, "Buyer info". Click into the company information box on the left, then the right sidebar will open. Changes here will reflect only in this quote:

karstenkoehler_0-1625666274492.png

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler