CRM

FlorianC
Participant

Include products in email notifications sent from workflow

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a way to include in an email notification triggered via a workflow the products I have in a deal?

1 Accepted solution
HubSpotMaster
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@FlorianC  How many products do you have? May be able to rig up some workaround by creating a deal naming convention, then you can send out the closed won deal notification and the managers could review it to know if it's theirs. Obviously, not the ideal way to get there but it could achieve what you're looking for. 

The best option is for Hubspot to add it into deal workflows. The workflows are relatively new so I suggest posting it on the idea board for future iterations. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
HubSpotMaster

SOLVE

@FlorianC  At this time you cannot pull the specific products into the email. A couple of ideas, if you are selling packages of products you can create a custom field for "Package" in the deal and then get that in the email. 

FlorianC
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @HubSpotMaster,

Thank you for your help.

The idea is to automatically provide our project managers with the exact features ordered by the client as soon as a sales rep wins a deal.

I guess this is not possible at the moment...

0 Upvotes
HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@FlorianC  How many products do you have? May be able to rig up some workaround by creating a deal naming convention, then you can send out the closed won deal notification and the managers could review it to know if it's theirs. Obviously, not the ideal way to get there but it could achieve what you're looking for. 

The best option is for Hubspot to add it into deal workflows. The workflows are relatively new so I suggest posting it on the idea board for future iterations. 

FlorianC
Participant

SOLVE

@HubSpotMasterWe have a dozen of products which is a lot and would possibly create endless deal names...

So I guess the solution at the moment for us will be to have a description field where products will be repeated again.

I agree with you: the bes option is for Hubspot to add it into deal workflows. I guess there are some ideas already posted in that sense. I will check this again.

Any way, thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
HubSpotMaster

SOLVE

@FlorianC You bet ya. Can you please mark our workaround approach as the solution for this post 🙂 

Hopefully the next post on here is when the feature is released. 

-Adam

0 Upvotes
FlorianC
Participant

SOLVE

Done!

0 Upvotes