CRM

tschwenn
Participant

Include Deal Stage Probability when Exporting

SOLVE

When exporting a filtered View of Deals, we would like the ability to include the Win Probability associated with the Deal Stages for each deal in our XLSX export. Does anyone know if there's a way to do that?

WinProbDeal.png

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tschwenn

This does not seem to be possible currently. I agree it would be useful and suggest you post it over on the ideas forum

Good luck.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
BalthasarWyss
Participant

SOLVE

I was looking for the same thing, how to export win probability data with deals. I reached out to Hubspot via chat, but they were not able to figure it out, and I am not sure whether this is possible.

0 Upvotes
stanzylowski

SOLVE

Is this not inconceiveable? The standard dashboard report which rolls up dollars forecasted given stage and value cannout be exported either. Were you given any indication whether adding the porbability field was a priority?  

I guess companies are not using the probability by stage to build forecasts. Very very odd.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @tschwenn

This does not seem to be possible currently. I agree it would be useful and suggest you post it over on the ideas forum

Good luck.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
tschwenn
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Phil! I had thought that's where I had posted this, so thanks for sending me in the right direction.

0 Upvotes