In deal detail view see contact phone no.

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

How to setup HubSpot to show contact's phone no in deal detail view ?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

At this time it is not possible to pull the Contact/Company property value for Phone Number through to the Deal Record. If you want this to display, you will need to create a custom deal property and then as administrator (or ask your administrator) to add this property as a default to the About Secion.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

At this time it is not possible to pull the Contact/Company property value for Phone Number through to the Deal Record. If you want this to display, you will need to create a custom deal property and then as administrator (or ask your administrator) to add this property as a default to the About Secion.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

To be clear, I don't need to store the phone number inside a deal record.

Deal is connected to contact and contact hodls the phone number information.

I just would like to see this phone no. in deal view (in the left column). Currently for contact is visble the name, role and e-mail. I just would like to populate also phone no. too.

So if I want to call them I don't need to click in contact details  and go out from deal view. That's it.

Any idea  how to see the phone no. too?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I agree this needs to be sorted! 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner

What you can do is use a workflow, to copy the contact's phone to a custom property in the deal that serves the same purpose.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I don't see how to create this workflow without triggering a New Deal - there doesn't appear to be a way to create a workflow which copies a Contact Property and copy it to an existing Deal Property - only if you create a New Deal. Is there a workaround to this to enable the copying of the Contact phone number to the new custom Phone property in Deals?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Did you ever find a good solution for this?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This is a HUGE limitation.
I just started using Hubspot for the integration (before we had Marketing Data in one software, Sales Data in another and Customer Success in a third software), but when it comes to pipeline, I am missing Pipedrive so much 😞

0 Upvotes