CRM

petr_panek
Participante

In deal detail view see contact phone no.

resolver

How to setup HubSpot to show contact's phone no in deal detail view ?

1 Solução aceita
Solução
Anonymous
Não aplicável

resolver

At this time it is not possible to pull the Contact/Company property value for Phone Number through to the Deal Record. If you want this to display, you will need to create a custom deal property and then as administrator (or ask your administrator) to add this property as a default to the About Secion.

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
Vaka
Participante

resolver

This is a HUGE limitation.
I just started using Hubspot for the integration (before we had Marketing Data in one software, Sales Data in another and Customer Success in a third software), but when it comes to pipeline, I am missing Pipedrive so much 😞

0 Avaliação positiva
NU
Participante

resolver

Did you ever find a good solution for this?

0 Avaliação positiva
mangelet
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

What you can do is use a workflow, to copy the contact's phone to a custom property in the deal that serves the same purpose.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
FlySpaces
Participante

resolver

I don't see how to create this workflow without triggering a New Deal - there doesn't appear to be a way to create a workflow which copies a Contact Property and copy it to an existing Deal Property - only if you create a New Deal. Is there a workaround to this to enable the copying of the Contact phone number to the new custom Phone property in Deals?

0 Avaliação positiva
Solução
Anonymous
Não aplicável

resolver

At this time it is not possible to pull the Contact/Company property value for Phone Number through to the Deal Record. If you want this to display, you will need to create a custom deal property and then as administrator (or ask your administrator) to add this property as a default to the About Secion.

petr_panek
Participante

resolver

Thank you for your answer.

To be clear, I don't need to store the phone number inside a deal record.

Deal is connected to contact and contact hodls the phone number information.

I just would like to see this phone no. in deal view (in the left column). Currently for contact is visble the name, role and e-mail. I just would like to populate also phone no. too.

So if I want to call them I don't need to click in contact details  and go out from deal view. That's it.

Any idea  how to see the phone no. too?

nikki
Participante

resolver

I agree this needs to be sorted!