CRM

jasondebruler
Membre

Improve Duplicate Contact (de-dup) Functionality

Résolue

I'm having trouble understanding the logic of only allowing periodic duplicate contact checking.  Why can't I refresh that screen anytime I'd like?  Instead, I get this message:

"You have 77 possible contact duplicates ready to review. They were last calculated Nov 7, 2021. They will be calculated again by Nov 21, 2021."

We just migrated all of our service tickets from Zendesk and I know it created a ton of duplicates and yet I have to wait 3 more days before your tool will let me clean them up?  What sense does that make?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @jasondebruler,

Good news, HubSpot now refreshes duplicates daily 🙂

Best regards!

[Live] Daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies

Jul 13, 2023

What is it?

Daily AI-powered duplicate checks automatically scan for new duplicate contacts and companies and show potential matches to merge within the manage duplicates tool.

Why does it matter?

Currently, the manage duplicates tool checks for duplicates every two weeks. This isn't frequent enough for teams that need to ensure their contacts and companies are accurate, complete, and up-to-date.

How does it work?

Navigate to contacts > contacts or companies > actions > manage duplicates. This list will now be updated daily and show a maximum of 2,000 pairs.

Who gets it?

CMS Enterprise, CMS Pro, Marketing Enterprise, Marketing Pro, Ops Enterprise, Ops Pro, Sales Enterprise, Sales Pro, Service Enterprise, Service Pro

Learn More:

Check out our knowledge base article for more information on resolving duplicates. Join the discussion on our community.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @jasondebruler,

Good news, HubSpot now refreshes duplicates daily 🙂

Best regards!

[Live] Daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies

Jul 13, 2023

What is it?

Daily AI-powered duplicate checks automatically scan for new duplicate contacts and companies and show potential matches to merge within the manage duplicates tool.

Why does it matter?

Currently, the manage duplicates tool checks for duplicates every two weeks. This isn't frequent enough for teams that need to ensure their contacts and companies are accurate, complete, and up-to-date.

How does it work?

Navigate to contacts > contacts or companies > actions > manage duplicates. This list will now be updated daily and show a maximum of 2,000 pairs.

Who gets it?

CMS Enterprise, CMS Pro, Marketing Enterprise, Marketing Pro, Ops Enterprise, Ops Pro, Sales Enterprise, Sales Pro, Service Enterprise, Service Pro

Learn More:

Check out our knowledge base article for more information on resolving duplicates. Join the discussion on our community.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @jasondebruler , thank you for your post.

I researched our internal resources, and found that this calcuration runs every two weeks and it's currently not possible to run it on a custom timeframe. 

However, I have found that this feature feedback was raised by other users as well and there's this idea post : Enable to calculate duplicates more often

Our product team is constantly on the lookout here for users' feedback and ideas on ways in which they could possibly improve the functionality of our tools. For this, may I suggest you to upvote this linked idea post and share more on your use case on this idea including as much detail as possible? The more our Product team knows about an idea and how it would impact their use, the more accurate they can be in acting on that feedback.

I hope this clarifies!