CRM

JDuffy9
メンバー

Importing tasks and notes

解決

Hi All,

I've managed to import contacts to my colleagues hubspot account, is it possible to import tasks and notes i have on my account to his?

0 いいね!
3件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9,

Importing the notes isn't so much a challenge as exporting is. Currently, HubSpot doesn't support exporting notes. Notes are considered engagements and not stored as properties for export.

If you have the development resources, you could access the notes data using HubSpot's engagements API endpoint: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/engagements

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9

Notes import is possible.

To import notes what you can do is create 2 files in the defined format (please check the screenshot) and then go for importing multiple files with multiple object associations.

You can check the below example for notes import. The below sample is for contact objects but you can do it for any object and make changes in the format in the sheet accordingly.

contact-import.png

notes-import.png

Note: The activity date is in DD/MM/YYYY format.

I hope this helps.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9,

The option to import tasks is being rolled out at the moment 🙂

karstenkoehler_0-1667406366410.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9,

The option to import tasks is being rolled out at the moment 🙂

karstenkoehler_0-1667406366410.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

SOuazana
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi, there is a great native integration called Import2 that does tasks, meetings, calls and emails import if you are still lookin for. 

Sandra Ouazana
himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9

Notes import is possible.

To import notes what you can do is create 2 files in the defined format (please check the screenshot) and then go for importing multiple files with multiple object associations.

You can check the below example for notes import. The below sample is for contact objects but you can do it for any object and make changes in the format in the sheet accordingly.

contact-import.png

notes-import.png

Note: The activity date is in DD/MM/YYYY format.

I hope this helps.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Rodolfo1
参加者

解決

Hi! I mported notes into Hubspot with the fields NOTE BODY  and ACTIVITY DATE.  This activity date is the date the note was originally created. However this date doesn´t appear with the notes once imported. The notes imported takes as date the date the note was imported. Can you help with this?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JDuffy9,

Importing the notes isn't so much a challenge as exporting is. Currently, HubSpot doesn't support exporting notes. Notes are considered engagements and not stored as properties for export.

If you have the development resources, you could access the notes data using HubSpot's engagements API endpoint: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/engagements

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler