CRM

Golfnut26
Miembro

Importing for the first time

resolver

Hello, I'm new to Hubspot. I have a customer database in excel that has the following headers

Name of company, name of contact,email address, telephone no, addr 1 addr 2 city , county, country.

I thought simples but neither of the two address lines come in, no telephone and no email address either

Anyone got any ideas please

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Golfnut26 

Assuming that you are importing into the contacts object in HubSpot, it should just be a case of mapping those columns in your input files to the appropriate properties in HubSpot when importing. As long as email address is included, you can upload this data again as HubSpot will dedupe and update existing contacts based on it.

HubSpot contacts don't have addr 1 and addr 2 by default, just street address, so you may need to import one or more custom fields to fully accommodate your data. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
AmyLou
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hi @Golfnut26 

I would also recommend having a look at your contact properties to make sure that everything you want to upload already exists in your HubSpot. This is extremely helpful when you want to add something that is not a "default" or standard property.

Good luck and please let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData 

Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @Golfnut26 

Assuming that you are importing into the contacts object in HubSpot, it should just be a case of mapping those columns in your input files to the appropriate properties in HubSpot when importing. As long as email address is included, you can upload this data again as HubSpot will dedupe and update existing contacts based on it.

HubSpot contacts don't have addr 1 and addr 2 by default, just street address, so you may need to import one or more custom fields to fully accommodate your data. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency