CRM

PDMAZ
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Importing emails and campaigns from ActiveCampaign

SOLVE

Hi all,

We have a new client that is currently on ActiveCampaign.  We will be using DataSync to move contact data over, however, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to import over email records as well as campaign data.  

Any experience or thoughts would be very appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

If you're looking to sync email engagement for new/ongoing campaigns you could use our Hubspot - ActiveCampaign integration for that. Please note that with Outfunnel you can also sync over last 6 months of historic AC email engagements. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

If you're looking to sync email engagement for new/ongoing campaigns you could use our Hubspot - ActiveCampaign integration for that. Please note that with Outfunnel you can also sync over last 6 months of historic AC email engagements. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
mozeisme33
Participant

SOLVE

What about importing email marketing campaign performance and engagement from Constant Contact to Hubspot?  It's astounding to me that companies who want to use Hubspot but have had an active email marketing campaign program with another provider like Constant Contact, have to either keep both or ditch all of that important and useful information-doesn't make sense!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PDMAZ,

It's unfortunately not possible to import marketing emails and campaign performance from other solutions into HubSpot. There aren't any features to upload marketing emails or performance data which is why I doubt that there are any third-party solutions / integrations which could achieve this.

You could request this from the HubSpot product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. (Personally, I think the chances are low of this becoming a feature.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.