CRM

djdanmurphy

Importing contacts from Eventbrite - can I import sales & event attendance too?

SOLVE

Hi there, I'm a DJ and organise events & parties and sell tickets to them using Eventbrite. I have a lot of customer data from 10 years of events.

Ideally I would like each contact card to show how many events the contact has attended, the number of tickets they've bought, and the total amount of money they've spent over the years. 

Is this possible with Hubspot?

I've tried importing the customer data using the Eventbrite integration, however most events refuse to sync and none of the revenue data has come across. 

Thanks, Dan.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @djdanmurphy 

The Eventbrite Native integration is fairly basic and the things you are trying to do won't be entirely possible as you have found. 

You have two options:

1. Export from Eventbrite and import into HubSpot using CSVs and using the "Assocations" option so that you can associate Contacts to Deals (ticket sales). 

2. Have a custom data sync built - this would require a developer, and so can work out costly. We would be happy to help here if this is the best solution for you and you have budget for it?

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @djdanmurphy 

Could you please clarify if you are saving this information( number of tickets they've bought, and the total amount) in HubSpot properties? 

When looking at this article here, properties that will be synced with the Eventbrite integration :

• Registration property
  • Attendance property
  • Refund property

If you are able to save this information inside a contact property you can edit your contacts page view to display these properties.

I will be tagging some of our top contributors to additionally give us their thoughts,  @bradmin@darynsmith would you like to share anything to @djdanmurphy question?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
darynsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @djdanmurphy 

The Eventbrite Native integration is fairly basic and the things you are trying to do won't be entirely possible as you have found. 

You have two options:

1. Export from Eventbrite and import into HubSpot using CSVs and using the "Assocations" option so that you can associate Contacts to Deals (ticket sales). 

2. Have a custom data sync built - this would require a developer, and so can work out costly. We would be happy to help here if this is the best solution for you and you have budget for it?

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital