CRM

GDhoy

Importing can list not working (no next button)

SOLVE

I trying to import a new email list and the next button does not appear on my page. I have tried refreshing, importing a different list, but nothing seems to show the "next" button. I use hubspot on my iPad (latest version) and I've never had a problem. Can someone help me figure this out?8E80B640-75D8-40C6-B924-7413E2875AEF.png

2 Accepted solutions
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @GDhoy ,

This is really wierd, Because this should not happen, I would suggest you to try import from Private window or incognito window of your browser.

Status of HubSpot is showing no error or downtime So I believe this issue is in only your side. 

Try with diff browser also once. 

I hope this helps you.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigm

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@GDhoy Can you try clicking the "show me" link that is in the paragraph below the import file? This is where you would map the properties, maybe clicking the link will jump you to the next step.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@GDhoy Can you try clicking the "show me" link that is in the paragraph below the import file? This is where you would map the properties, maybe clicking the link will jump you to the next step.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@GDhoy This is an interesting one, my guess is that this is a bug in the system. Best next step is to attempt the upload on a desktop. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @GDhoy ,

This is really wierd, Because this should not happen, I would suggest you to try import from Private window or incognito window of your browser.

Status of HubSpot is showing no error or downtime So I believe this issue is in only your side. 

Try with diff browser also once. 

I hope this helps you.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigm

0 Upvotes