CRM

Campbe11

Importing Salesforce export csv files

SOLVE

I exported everything before I gave up Salesforce.  I have multiple csv files but need only the Accounts and Contacts.  Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a unifying number to link the Contacts with their Accounts/Companies, other than the integration available in the paid Hubspot versions.

Has anyone done this?

Rob

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louischausse
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Campbe11 

Using this method:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/import-objects#import-two-files-for-association

You could associate your records by defining a "common column" between your files

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anastasiia_dy
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi there!

I believe you've found the solution, but if anyone still needs help, you can import contacts on your own with Trujay’s Free Sample Migration with the help of Excel or CSV files.

If you’re not sure how to proceed using the Self-Service tool, get a Guided Service and we’ll do the entire project for you. Visit our Guided Self-Service Migration page and get in touch with our experts at  sales@trujay.com. If you have any other questions we are always ready to help. We hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
louischausse
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Campbe11 

Using this method:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/import-objects#import-two-files-for-association

You could associate your records by defining a "common column" between your files

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
0 Upvotes