CRM

JGray30
Participant

Importing Data County in to State/Region

SOLVE

Hi

I have imported data from an Excel Spreadsheet that has UK County such as Lancashire.  It imports to the correct field "State/Region" but displays as a date?  The format is text.

Example 03/12/23 in HubSpot

Yet my data format is Dumfires & Galloway in text

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

This sounds like you may have incorrectly mapped the property during the import process. Is there a chance of this having happened? Is there any date column in your import file?

If not, could you navigate to the record, click View all properties in the left sidebar, search for State/Region, hover over it and click Details? You should see a change history. Is the import the last entry?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

This sounds like you may have incorrectly mapped the property during the import process. Is there a chance of this having happened? Is there any date column in your import file?

If not, could you navigate to the record, click View all properties in the left sidebar, search for State/Region, hover over it and click Details? You should see a change history. Is the import the last entry?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JGray30
Participant

SOLVE

It could be, I didnt actually do the upload and I think you are correct, I just needed some clarification

Thank you for your help

0 Upvotes