CRM

JJohnson877
Mitglied

Importing Contacts and setting their 'Became a' Dates for lifecycle stages

lösung

I have a bunch of Contacts to import from an Airtable CRM we were using and want to set their "Became A Lead Date", "Became a Marketing Qualified Lead Date", etc. to the actual dates we have in Airtable. I see that Hubspot makes these fields read only and thus we can set them.

I'm hoping there's a way to get around this or a workaround of some sort since this must be a common use case for folks migrating to Hubspot.

My current plan is to create custom fields on the Contact object to store the historical dates from the Airtable CRM so we don't lose those with the migration but am hoping theres a better workaround.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JJohnson877,

As far as I know, there aren't any workarounds to changing the default field values. If you want to keep this information, custom fields seem like a good option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
mrleduc
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

lösung

@JJohnson877 I was looking for something similar and found a request for this feature here.

Give it an upvote and, hopefully, we'll see this in HubSpot soon. 🙂

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JJohnson877,

As far as I know, there aren't any workarounds to changing the default field values. If you want to keep this information, custom fields seem like a good option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.