CRM

edgarebarraza
Miembro

Imported Contact's Phone Numbers Not Showing Up

resolver

Hello Hubspot Community,

I imported my contacts from another software in a CSV file and all the phone numbers were on the CSV file when I double checked, but when it finished importing most of the phone numbers were missing on hubspot. I can only see all the contact's phone numbers in the hubspot app. How can I resolve this? Or have you guys had this dilemma as well?

1 Soluciones aceptada
edgarebarraza
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Ok thanks, I added all the phone number properties, (mobile phone)(phone number)(work phone number) and now they all come out mixing and matching! haha thank you!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

10 Respuestas 10
KeithWaters
Participante

resolver

To change the information on the top right-hand side, you need to edit the contact association card (Settings > Objects > Contacts > Record customization > Choose properties for contact association cards) so that it displays the "Mobile Phone Number" by default instead of the "Phone Number",
If you are a Free user, you will need to upgrade to at least a Starter package.

Starter packages start at 23$ per month.

In general "Phone Number" is a default property by HubSpot and these properties will appear when you view information about a contact.
As a Free user, there isn't any way to set a default value at the property definition level (the top right) and also it's not possible to force a property to always have a value.

A workaround as a Free user is to save all your numbers (Mobile Phone Numbers and Telephone Numbers) under "Phone Number".

MorganM
Participante

resolver

OK, I just found out what the problem was/is.

By default, Hubspot shows the column ("Phone Number") in Contacts.

After my first import, phone numbers were stored in the column "Mobile Phone Number"... which doesn't appear by default in the screen.

If you export Contacts with all columns you can see it.

Morgan

MorganM
Participante

resolver

Same problem, phone numbers do not appear in Hubspot after import with "green light"

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

>>"...when it finished importing most of the phone numbers were missing on hubspot. I can only see all the contact's phone numbers in the hubspot app."

Not really clear what you're saying here @edgarebarraza. If you can see the phone numbers in HubSpot what's the problem?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
edgarebarraza
Miembro

resolver

Hey Frank,

The numbers are showing up in the hubspot iphone app,

but they aren't showing up on the computer in the website, and thats where I'm going to spend most of the time.

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 2.57.29 PM.png

I dont know if it's a problem in the CSV file or something else.

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

Hmmmm. That's weird. Did you ... wow. I don't even know what questions to ask next on this one. Too weird.

I've looped in a couple HubSpotters to take a look at your portal ... @jennysowyrda@roisinkirby

The more info you can provide the better.

- When did you do the import? (date/time)

- What tool did you use?

- Are you a Super Admin?

- When you set your (desktop) view to All Contacts and perform a search for an imported contact with a known phone number, does that phone number show?

- Is there more than one phone number property?

Again, don't know what else to ask here. Really interested to know what could cause such weirdness.

Have a great weekend.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
edgarebarraza
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Ok thanks, I added all the phone number properties, (mobile phone)(phone number)(work phone number) and now they all come out mixing and matching! haha thank you!

UPeled
Participante

resolver

How did you do it? I'm facing the same problem.

0 Me gusta
investwaygroup
Miembro

resolver

I tried everything and there was no way I was able to make it work. Anyway you can help somehow?

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

Woah ... Wait ... so you figured it out?

What did you do? Please let us know and mark as solved. Thanks in advance.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta