Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Import properties from another customized account

Occasional Contributor

Hello, I have two companies and I was wondering if and how I can Import properties in the new account from another account customized by me previsouly.

In fact, I've spent long time setting up new properties, deleting default ones and adpating current ones, so that the tables for contacts, companies and deals are highly customized.

9 Respuestas 9
Experto titular

Hi there,

We at Import2 do imports between Hubspot accounts, including custom property mappings, via their API. This way you don't lose your activities, notes, attachments, etc. (as those are not able to be migrated via export/import with CSV). 

If you'd like to give it a try, you can setup a free sample import here anytime: https://www.import2.com/hubspot/crm/from/hubspot

Please note this intiial sample will just be for standard fields between the two databases you have, but we can then work with you on the exact mappings and customizations you need.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ashley

Responder
0 Me gusta
Regular Contributor

Hi there! As an alternative - welcome to try an automatical data import using Data2CRM. It offers a free demo as well as users and data mapping. So, simply run a demo (here is where to try it out) and decide on you own how to migrate. Best, Ivan

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Nothing on this from hubspot portal?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Also I am not interested in moving / exporting the whole data set, but just the custom properties to a different account.

E.g. I have a care team, I created custom proeprties for our Toronto branch, now I want to create another account for a different geo and move over the same custom properties (not data)

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

@Gianluca @GianlucaPerseo I have the same issue did you find a solution?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

@ashley_milne does the service recommended can do this?

Any other partners / tools that would offer that?

Thanks

Responder
0 Me gusta
Experto titular

@CoachZubair sorry for misunderstanding your original question!

To confirm, you just want to copy over the properties themselves, not the data, correct? This way you don't have to do the setup in the new Hubspot account all over?

To my knowledge this is not possible via Hubspot's interface or via the API. I'm sorry I'm not able to help further.

Please do reach out if you have any other questions! 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That's correct. So your recommended tool won't do it either right? Another option can be I can export a dummy record from an account that has all the custom properties and then import that record in a new instance of CRM, but I guess this still won't work as I will have to manually create properties?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

@Gianluca did you find a workaround?

I wonder if I can direct message an user?

Responder
0 Me gusta