CRM

ferotis
Participant

Import list of contacts from a google drive document automatically and periodically

Best regards
This is my first post in this community.

My problem is that I have a list of contacts that varies periodically according to the number of clicks made by users on one of my pages. That variable is stored, along with the contact's name and email, in a .CSV file in my Google Drive account. Every Monday and Thursday, I import the Email Address and # of logins (the last one is a variable that I created). What I would like to know is how can I automate this process.
Example: my WebinarJams account is connected to Hubspot thanks to an application called "Zapier" (it allows me to take the number of people who register, attend, miss or replay a webinar, automatically). I saw that Zapier is capable of taking the option "A document is updated" (on Google Drive) as a trigger to activate an action in Hubspot, but there is no the action that I need, in this case it would be something like "Import a contact's list". Is there a way to do this?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Import list of contacts from a google drive document automatically and periodically

Hi @ferotis,

Currently, there's no HubSpot-out-of-the-box solution for this, but you might be able to set this up with an integration.

I would recommend having a look at the HubSpot integration library.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ferotis
Participant

Thanks for your response but, as I already explained, I just tried to use Zapier, which is powerful indeed to do some integration. What I was looking for was someone who had the same problem and maybe might solved by using some specific integration or app. but thanks anyway.

0 Upvotes