Associated company | First name | Last name | Job Title | Emal | Phone Number

When I import the file:
Choose: contact
Prapare: ...
Upload: ....
Details: ...
Properties: ...
Confirm: ...

After importing the contact everything is okay, but the field associated company is empty. And I have to many contacts to add te company manually. 

Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Import issues

SOLVE

Hi, @PaulH. The contact-company association is done through the email domain. This help article shows you a setting you'll want to enable, if you haven't already. After enabling, you'll want to reattempt the imports, insuring your companies and contacts have the intended matching domains. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Nataliia
Participant

Import issues

SOLVE

Hi, PaulH! There are a number of the automated tools to perform the data import, and Data2CRM is one of them. In this case, you can eliminate the possibility of any issues, as well as save time and efforts. Besides, the service helps you avoid any the interruptions of the business processes and moves the records together with relations between the items.

bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Import issues

SOLVE

Hi, @PaulH. The contact-company association is done through the email domain. This help article shows you a setting you'll want to enable, if you haven't already. After enabling, you'll want to reattempt the imports, insuring your companies and contacts have the intended matching domains. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.