CRM

BramVandamme
Participant

Import csv from linkedin doesn't work. Only error

SOLVE

Dear community, after losing over one hour trying to implement a linkedin contact list as csv i have no idea anymar. Even if i just take the name and email it ssays it are all errors and non of my contacts is imported. What can be wrong with this list? i took 2 modified examples.  Does someone has the magic solution...that i probably is simple one if yo know it;) thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BramVandamme,

Could you please show a screenshot of the error message?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
BramVandamme
Participant

SOLVE

no sorry you know exactly how it looks like...so under errors is the number of the total amount, no reason why an error.... thats all. i wont go and waste more time to do it again for a screenshot while you know exactly what i mean mister? thanks anyway but i give up.

0 Upvotes
BramVandamme
Participant

SOLVE

Hello and thanks . info there is not real, just to show how they are in. As i said...it only gives the total amount under ERROR. so nothing imported.... under erro 3751 . endless trying but nothing works even if i just want to add the email as a test.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BramVandamme,

Could you please show a screenshot of the error message?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BramVandamme,

First off, I'd recommed removing the image from your earlier post, as these are personal data.

That being said, there's nothing inherently wrong with your import file. Could you share the error messages that you're getting? Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > Import, scroll down, hover over the import, click More and download the error file. If you could send a screenshot, that would help.

karstenkoehler_0-1642184506776.png

Here are some general tips on importing contacts:

Set up your import files

Import one object

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler