CRM

c31

Import Error code

SOLVE
INVALID_ALTERNATE_ID

PE is not a  valid company alternate ID.

This is a result of import companies. According to hubspot help it is something wrong with company email. Do you have any experience how to correct this error in import file? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hey @c31 

We usually see this error as a result of a formatting issue with the import, but can specifically mean a couple of different things. Would you mind passing along the name of the import in your account so I can take a look?

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hey @c31 

We usually see this error as a result of a formatting issue with the import, but can specifically mean a couple of different things. Would you mind passing along the name of the import in your account so I can take a look?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
c31

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hi, thank you for your reply. Import file e.g. CRM_Ian test-2.

KR.Martina

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hey @c31 

Thank you for your reply, I am not able to find that file. Could you please send me the file via private message so I can take a deeper look?

Best,

Sharon

0 Upvotes
rdsdistributors

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hello I am having the same issue may I send a copy of my file to be looked at?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hi @rdsdistributors,

Do you mind sharing more about what you were trying to import, where this error is showing, and what troubleshooting you've done so far?

The more screenshots, details and examples you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

AMay

Import Error code

SOLVE

Having the same error as well. Everything looks fine in the .csv, despite this in 'Imports' it shows every lead I was attempting to upload as an error. When viewing the error file it just says the same thing as the OP for every lead, no other issues seem to be happening. 

We are trying to import our csv as "companies" rather than "contacts" not sure if this may fix it but we have done this in the past with no issues. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hi @AMay,

Can you please share screenshots of where you are seeing this? Additionally if you can direct message me the import file and the portal you are trying to import into, that would be great.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
AMay

Import Error code

SOLVE

Yes, you can find a video of the entire process below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqQACibWwE&feature=youtu.be

Also, tried to send you a direct message but this is what happens when I try to do so: https://imgur.com/T4NLMqg no area to actually write the message, weird. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hi @AMay,

Based on the error that is listed for the import it looks like the issue is specific to the field you are trying to import as the Company domain. The company domain is the company's website domain, and will require a .com, .org, .gov, .edu for example, in order to be used to deduplicate companies.

If you are still stuck after trying to import the company domain, please let me know.

This article outlines all error messages and the fixes. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Import Error code

SOLVE

Hey @c31 

Thank you for your reply, I am not able to find that file. Could you please send me the file via private message so I can take a deeper look?

Best,

Sharon

0 Upvotes