CRM

customlogoshop
Miembro

Import Contacts - Companies?

resolver

Hi,

I am going to import contacts using a CSV. However, these people are all associated with companies. Do I have to manually create companies for these people or is there an easier way? 

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

HubSpot looks a the domain of the contact's email (contact@xzycompany.com) and associates them with a company automatically. It then populates company data with on what they have in their database based on that company domain. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
LeoaDavis
Miembro

resolver

I have another solution for your problem,first you can convert your csv files into vcf , to convert it use:-  CSV to vCard Converter

Then you can import your contacts from vcf format. To import you contacts you can use :- vCard Export Import ,it's can help you to import your all contacts.

0 Me gusta
shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

HubSpot looks a the domain of the contact's email (contact@xzycompany.com) and associates them with a company automatically. It then populates company data with on what they have in their database based on that company domain. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Me gusta
Miembro

resolver

I am still not clear on how this works. If we put the contacts in first do I have to go back and manually put in the companies? Or can I re-import the list adding the company and it will not add duplicates?

0 Me gusta
IvanKarp
Colaborador líder

resolver

@2530510 Please get in touch with Irene, so she can help you to resolve your issues. My best! 

0 Me gusta
IvanKarp
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hi @customlogoshop you may take an advange of Data2CRM (an automated import service). It offers automaticall data import (including contacts - companies) across various CRM platforms.

Hope it will help.

0 Me gusta