CRM

ThatGoodTalk
Miembro

Import Company - the email and phone number won't populate

resolver

I have a list of companies that I generated and I imported them, but when I go to the company page on hubspot and try to send an email it says i need to select a contact.  I don't have a contact associated with this company yet, but I do have an email and phone number for the company in the import but it didn't generate in the company profile.  

Do I have to upload these as contacts instead to be able to contact them and track it through the CRM?  

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

You can't send an email directly to a company - there is no email field within the companies tool. You need to have a contact associated with that company.  It's best practice to make sure contacts have first consented to receive any form of email communications from you.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
IvanKarp
Colaborador líder

resolver

Also, you may contact data2crm team - and they perform the Hubspot CRM data import for you effortleslly with all your requirements. In case you have some questions, fell free to mail me directly.

With respect
Ivan

0 Me gusta
shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

You can't send an email directly to a company - there is no email field within the companies tool. You need to have a contact associated with that company.  It's best practice to make sure contacts have first consented to receive any form of email communications from you.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Me gusta