CRM

emir-mm

If I change Country/Region in Company object, will it break HubSpot Integration?

SOLVE

Hi,

I'd like to convert the Country/Region property on the Company object and use the default dropdown options that HubSpot provides.

What I'm wondering is, will this break the HubSpot Insights?

If it potentially cannot fill the field, do I get a notification/error somewhere?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

If I change Country/Region in Company object, will it break HubSpot Integration?

SOLVE

Hi @emir-mm,

The Country/Region property and cannot be edited. If you find a way to change the property type, HubSpot will likely reject it. How were you planning on making this change?

If you want a field with dropdown options, you would have to create a new custom property. (This however would not be populated by HubSpot Insights.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @emir-mm,

The Country/Region property and cannot be edited. If you find a way to change the property type, HubSpot will likely reject it. How were you planning on making this change?

If you want a field with dropdown options, you would have to create a new custom property. (This however would not be populated by HubSpot Insights.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

emir-mm

SOLVE

I did the change on the Contact level and completely missed that it says it cannot be edited on the Company level... *shame* haha

Thanks for your feedback Karsten!