CRM

keriestewart
Contributeur

Identify contacts that have an open task

Résolue

is it possible to run a report/ identify contacts that do/do not have an open task? 

this would be so helpful. 

I run reports to check if any contacts have fallen through the cracks. eg - filter by status, lifecycle stage, are they in a sequence or not. 

if they arent in a sequence, i want to add another filter to show they dont have an open task. (if they have an open task then they dont need to be on my list to follow up) 

thanks! 

1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @keriestewart

You can see a list of contacts who do have a task assigned by going to the task screen and selecting 'all users'. Seeing who does not have an open task assigned is more complicated, and it does not appear to be possible with the CRM alone. 

If you have the Marketing Hub Starter or better, you will get access to lists. Lists can be segmented using task status as a filter, as shown here: 

Tasks.png

I think that with some experimentation, this could do what you are looking for, if you have access to lists. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
TMortensen
Participant | Partenaire solutions
Participant | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

I had the same question and did this to create the report you mentioned:

1. Reports > Create custom report
  2. Cross-object report
  3. Choose both contacts and activities
  4. Add the applicable fields to view and filters (such as those shown above in the list view)

Hope that helps.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @keriestewart

You can see a list of contacts who do have a task assigned by going to the task screen and selecting 'all users'. Seeing who does not have an open task assigned is more complicated, and it does not appear to be possible with the CRM alone. 

If you have the Marketing Hub Starter or better, you will get access to lists. Lists can be segmented using task status as a filter, as shown here: 

Tasks.png

I think that with some experimentation, this could do what you are looking for, if you have access to lists. 

Hope this helps.

0 Votes
GrzegorzF
Contributeur

Résolue

but I need this in Sales Pro 😞 

0 Votes
Phil_Vallender

Résolue

Hi @GrzegorzF 

I thought that lists were available in Sales Pro but it seems not. If you add Marketing Hub Free to your portal, however, you will now get limited access to lists. 

Hope this helps.

Rich_Kerdos
Participant

Résolue

0 Votes