CRM

Pirjo
Mitglied

I want to add a parent company field, but it's not working?

lösung

There is a field Parent Company created by HubspotThere is a field Parent Company created by HubspotThe system says there isn't a field called Parent Company, even though there is.The system says there isn't a field called Parent Company, even though there is.Hi, I want to add a parent company field on the company part, but for some reason it's not possible. I have added other fields the same way, and it has worked, but for the parent company field, it's not working. What am I doing wrong? I can see the field is readymade by Hubspot, but when I'm trying to add it, the system says, that it doesn't exist. Please see the print screens. Thank you for all your help in advance!

Kind Regards,

Pirjo

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Pirjo

I think this is happening because the parent-client feature is a one-to-many relationship rather than a standard property and has a dedicated area on the Company screen between deals and contacts.

test company.png

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Pirjo

I think this is happening because the parent-client feature is a one-to-many relationship rather than a standard property and has a dedicated area on the Company screen between deals and contacts.

test company.png

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency