I really to understand why Hubspot doesn't have integration with Google Contacts

EmanuelTavares
Participant

Hi,

I would really like to understand why Hubspot no longer has integration with Google Contacts. I remember it existed a few years ago.

Integration via Zapier is cumbersome and incomplete. There is, for example, no integration for deletion of a contact, much less for when performing an update on Hubspot.

This is wrong and costly to understand because there is no more complete integration.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

HI @EmanuelTavares,

I agree with your use case and would recommend voting for this idea in the ideas forum to increase the likelihood of this functionality being implemented in the future.

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
EmanuelTavares
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thank you for your attention.

I already did my vote to that idea before open this ticket. But it is there since December 2017!

What is strange is that I remember that this integration was there some years ago. I am sure.

What happened?

Regards,

Emanuel

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @EmanuelTavares,

All good things take time, and such is the case with certain ideas becoming realities. There needs to be a large number of votes behind any idea before it becomes implemented, as the product team has to know that more than a few people want to see this functionality implemented (otherwise they would be building for the few as opposed to the many). It seems to be a very popular idea in the ideas forum, so you and I are not alone in hoping it becomes a functionality in the future! 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
GrzegorzF
Contributor

@jennysowyrda  don't you see the same idea under this link:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Sync-with-Google-Contacts/idc-p/279519#M37539

there is 234 votes + 8 pages of comments... 

is it too small ? 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @GrzegorzF,

For a more detailed explanation of how the ideas forum works and what is taken into consideration, I wanted to share this conversation.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes