CRM

BAhmed3

I need help

SOLVE
the main thing that will require some work is getting “meetings booked by rep” right in the report. for this we will need to make adjustments on how we add a call on the deals. I want to see in my deals that who booked a call .I want a chart that shows the no of calls every reps books .

B
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

I need help

SOLVE

Hello @BAhmed3 , 

If you do not want to use contact owner property then to create a report that shows the number of meetings booked by each rep in HubSpot, you will need to adjust how you add calls to your deals. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Create a custom property in HubSpot for "Meeting Booked By" and add it to your deals.

2. When adding a call to a deal, make sure to select the rep who booked the meeting in the "Meeting Booked By" property.

3. Once you have added several calls to your deals with the "Meeting Booked By" property filled out, you can create a report to show the number of meetings booked by each rep.

4. To create the report, go to "Reports" in your HubSpot account and click "Create Report."

5. Select "Deals" as the object you want to report on.

6. Choose the date range you want to include in the report.

7. In the "Filters" section, select "Meeting Booked By" as the property you want to filter on.

8. Choose "Group By" and select "Meeting Booked By" as the property you want to group by.

9. Choose "Summarize By" and select "Count" to show the total number of meetings booked by each rep.

10. Click "Create Report" to generate the report.

This report will show you the number of meetings booked by each rep, allowing you to track performance and identify areas for improvement.

Thank you

Shubham Nigam

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

I need help

SOLVE

Hello @BAhmed3 , 

If you do not want to use contact owner property then to create a report that shows the number of meetings booked by each rep in HubSpot, you will need to adjust how you add calls to your deals. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Create a custom property in HubSpot for "Meeting Booked By" and add it to your deals.

2. When adding a call to a deal, make sure to select the rep who booked the meeting in the "Meeting Booked By" property.

3. Once you have added several calls to your deals with the "Meeting Booked By" property filled out, you can create a report to show the number of meetings booked by each rep.

4. To create the report, go to "Reports" in your HubSpot account and click "Create Report."

5. Select "Deals" as the object you want to report on.

6. Choose the date range you want to include in the report.

7. In the "Filters" section, select "Meeting Booked By" as the property you want to filter on.

8. Choose "Group By" and select "Meeting Booked By" as the property you want to group by.

9. Choose "Summarize By" and select "Count" to show the total number of meetings booked by each rep.

10. Click "Create Report" to generate the report.

This report will show you the number of meetings booked by each rep, allowing you to track performance and identify areas for improvement.

Thank you

Shubham Nigam

CTA9
Contributor

I need help

SOLVE

@BAhmed3 It is possible by assigning your reps as contact owners of all the contacts who book the meeting. Then create a report on the bases of the contact owner to get the data you want.

Let me know if you have follow-up questions on this.

This will help you to achieve what you want.

0 Upvotes