CRM

thedommer

I don't close deals - I create relationships and active referral sources. how do I use hubspot?

SOLVE

HI,

I run a home care organization and my contacts are usually people at other busnesses that refer clients to us. Once they are refered, they are then put into our homecare management software. In that software I can check weekly to see where clients were referred from and then imput them in hubspot so I know who is an active referrer. other than that though we dont close deals and there is no sales price etc that we would use within hubspot. Is there anyone else who deals with this type of "sales" thats not really a sale. how would you use hubspot to control this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

I don't close deals - I create relationships and active referral sources. how do I use hubspot?

SOLVE

Hey @thedommer the HubSpot CRM and its accompanying sales tools are designed specifically for small businesses and their B2B or B2C sales practices.

That said, we have seen businesses of all kinds get value out of the contact management tools. I'd recommend checking out this post where @MayPascaud offers some suggestions to another user who is using the CRM for a referral system: Re: Best Practice for capturing offline lead referrals? 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @thedommer the HubSpot CRM and its accompanying sales tools are designed specifically for small businesses and their B2B or B2C sales practices.

That said, we have seen businesses of all kinds get value out of the contact management tools. I'd recommend checking out this post where @MayPascaud offers some suggestions to another user who is using the CRM for a referral system: Re: Best Practice for capturing offline lead referrals?