CRM

valerys1

I can't access the Platform Consulting course and Pricing and Packaging your Inbound Services

When I try to access the Platform Consulting and Pricing and Packaging your Inbound Services courses It doesn't work and show me this page. I already clear my browser cache and went on Incognito.Capture d’écran, le 2020-11-09 à 13.49.45.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
valerys1

I can't access the Platform Consulting course and Pricing and Packaging your Inbound Services

It's acting like the course doesn't exist. 0 lessons but 11 videos. 0 videos or lesson is listen below.

Capture d’écran, le 2020-11-10 à 08.57.59.png

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @valerys1 

It doesn't seem to be any issues related to what you are describing. I tested on my own portal and I'm not able to reproduce this. 

In order to investigate this issue could you please try the following steps:
  • Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.
Thanks
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
valerys1

I already try to log in into my Hubspot account using Incognito and try to log in and like I said before I clear my cache before.

I also tried to log in in safari et google chrome and It didn't work and I also desactivate all my chrome extension but It didn't work.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @valerys1 are you still experiencing this issue? I am able to access the course on my end, however if you are still stuck, please let us know. 

If you are still stuck, can you share a video of where in the process you are getting this error message? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes