CRM

LTated

I am not able to see the tasks in my Hubspot app

Hi, 
One of my users is not able to see the tasks assigned to him on the Hubspot app for Android. The task list is visible on the desktop version.
He's tried logging out and logging back in, resetting the password and has updated the app as well. He's still not able to see the tasks in the upcoming tasks. 
He can add and see the tasks he's added, but not the tasks assigned to him by the super admin.

4 Replies 4
RRich
Participant

For me The tasks didnt appear on a refresh, the entire app needed to be retarted and then the tasks appeared.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @LTated,

Could you confirm that the tasks are assigned to the user (Assigned to field in my screenshot below)?

In my example, I've create wo tasks. Only the first is assigned to me. The other one, with an empty Assigned to field, will not show in the app.

assigned-task.png

tasks.jpg

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LTated

Hi Karsten,
Yes I have assigned the tasks to the user. I selected the user from the drop down menu, and created the task.
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @LTated,

Could you share a screenshot of the task details (similar to my screenshot above) right before saving the task? It sounds like you have all the righ settings but let's double check. This might also be a bug. 

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.