CRM

MBoudreau
Miembro

I accidentally turned on "assign company owner to contact by default". Can I unassign the contacts t

resolver
I accidentally turned on "assign company owner to contact by default". Can I unassign the contacts that it automatically assigned?

For a few weeks after I turned it on, it assigned owners to company contacts that I did not want it to. I am hoping to reverse the contacts that were automatically assigned with this feature that i turned on. Is this possible? 
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

I accidentally turned on "assign company owner to contact by default". Can I unassign the contacts t

resolver

Hi @MBoudreau ,

Unfortnately you cannot unassign these company owners automatically. You have to do them manully.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
webdew
Solución

resolver

Hi @MBoudreau ,

Unfortnately you cannot unassign these company owners automatically. You have to do them manully.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

0 Me gusta