CRM

lauralee

I accidentally moved a deal to the wrong stage - how do I delete the movement history?

SOLVE

I accidentally moved a deal to the wrong stage. I was able to move it to the correct one, but the pipeline history still shows it momentarily moving to the incorrect stage. Is there a way to delete this from the history?

2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

I accidentally moved a deal to the wrong stage - how do I delete the movement history?

SOLVE

Hi @lauralee,

Currently there is no way to remove a portion of the deal history. 

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @NGriffin currently this is not possible, as a workaround you can create a deal name filter to exclude that deal specifically. 

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
lpodolsky
Participant

SOLVE

Hubspot Team, Filtering out the erroneously marked deal is NOT a correct solution. It removes that deal from the other parts of the funnel as well. What a bushleague suggestion. 

0 Upvotes
Tunch
Contributor

SOLVE

How does this post have an "accepted solution".. It's been 3 years and this poor design still exists. Why can't we delete deal activity, especially in events where a deal was moved by accident???

JValentine8

SOLVE

@neo_ahmad this is still a pretty ineffective way to update erroneous reporting. Any updated solution?

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @lauralee,

Currently there is no way to remove a portion of the deal history. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Domni
Participant

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda DOWN VOTE.

0 Upvotes
NGriffin
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda -- are there any updates to this feature request?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @NGriffin currently this is not possible, as a workaround you can create a deal name filter to exclude that deal specifically. 

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JDBell7966
Participant

SOLVE

I do not view this as an acceptable solution. This should be adjustable, maybe not by every user but at least by an admin. People make mistakes and it's very easy to put the deal into the wrong stage by one mis-click in the drop down list. 

krissaxton
Participant

SOLVE

Agree with the other commentators.  A momentary mistake can render HubSpot useless as a sales performance tracker if you pollute and can't remedy your own pipeline stats.

neo_ahmad
Participant

SOLVE

I agree. I wish there was a solution for this. Currently what we are doing for clients is by creating a custom select property 'Remove from funnel' and then if something like this happens accidentally we select 'yes' from that custom property. Then in the funnel report we add a filter for such deals.

Not an elegant solution but couldn't think of anything else.

Ahmad Mushtaq
SohobyApps

Hubspot Solutions Provider

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

dlaarni
Participant

SOLVE

Appreciate if this could be made a feature as a lot of times, team members do this by mistake making reports unreliable.

gfalcon
Participant

SOLVE

Second that!  I'm becoming very frustrated with the accuracy of our conversion reports. Being able to remove an incorrect stage from the deal history would go a long way to fixing this.