I accidentally moved a deal to the wrong stage - how do I delete the movement history?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I accidentally moved a deal to the wrong stage. I was able to move it to the correct one, but the pipeline history still shows it momentarily moving to the incorrect stage. Is there a way to delete this from the history?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @lauralee,

Currently there is no way to remove a portion of the deal history. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @lauralee,

Currently there is no way to remove a portion of the deal history. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Appreciate if this could be made a feature as a lot of times, team members do this by mistake making reports unreliable.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Second that!  I'm becoming very frustrated with the accuracy of our conversion reports. Being able to remove an incorrect stage from the deal history would go a long way to fixing this.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Agree with the other commentators.  A momentary mistake can render HubSpot useless as a sales performance tracker if you pollute and can't remedy your own pipeline stats.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I agree. I wish there was a solution for this. Currently what we are doing for clients is by creating a custom select property 'Remove from funnel' and then if something like this happens accidentally we select 'yes' from that custom property. Then in the funnel report we add a filter for such deals.

Not an elegant solution but couldn't think of anything else.

Ahmad Mushtaq
SohobyApps

Hubspot Solutions Provider

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

0 Upvotes