CRM

MWest6
メンバー

Hubspot not logging emails from alternative email address

解決

My team is starting out with hubspot and we are all very new to CRM and still exploring what it can do.

We work from a shared inbox, and send emails through outlook using the shared email address.

The issue is that hubspot is not always logging the emails sent.

EG I email someone from 'sales@' and its not logged. Email the person from my email address and it is logged.

Is this a setting issue, or do I need to set up aliases in hubspot for the users?

Or is this a paid feature?

We are looking to upgrade to the starter bundle when we feel we hae a handle on things!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MWest6,

How exactly are you logging emails, via the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in? If yes, then the following criteria must be met for an email to be logged. The email address you send from in your email client must be one of the following:

A user in your account.
One of your connected email addresses.
An alias in your email client (either an alias that has been configured in your connected Gmail inbox, or an alias added to your Profile & Preferences).

More details here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MWest6,

How exactly are you logging emails, via the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in? If yes, then the following criteria must be met for an email to be logged. The email address you send from in your email client must be one of the following:

A user in your account.
One of your connected email addresses.
An alias in your email client (either an alias that has been configured in your connected Gmail inbox, or an alias added to your Profile & Preferences).

More details here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.