CRM

Hubspot integration with odoo for deals

SOLVE

I've used the connected odoo app to sync Hubspot and Odoo, syncing contacts, companies, and deals. I do want to map the Hubspot deal attachment with the PDF of the Odoo invoice, though. How can I display a PDF of an Odoo invoice in a Hubspot deal?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

First off, as your post is tagged free, I do not know what limitations you may run into with the integration. But in short, if Odoo has a URL to the PDF, you could potentially store that in a hubspot property to then use to link in your hubspot content. I would also recommend you post this question to Odoo support as well.  It's been a number of years since I have heard the name and explored their integration so things may have changed and while Hubspot has integrations in the marketplace they are supported by their developing partners and not Hubspot itself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

First off, as your post is tagged free, I do not know what limitations you may run into with the integration. But in short, if Odoo has a URL to the PDF, you could potentially store that in a hubspot property to then use to link in your hubspot content. I would also recommend you post this question to Odoo support as well.  It's been a number of years since I have heard the name and explored their integration so things may have changed and while Hubspot has integrations in the marketplace they are supported by their developing partners and not Hubspot itself.

DuncanWalter

SOLVE

Integrating HubSpot with Odoo for deals is a great way to streamline your workflow. To display a PDF of an Odoo invoice in a HubSpot deal, you may need a custom solution or assistance from an expert. You can consider exploring odoo vps india. Their expertise in Odoo hosting and integrations could help you achieve the desired functionality. They might offer insights or recommend suitable tools for this specific task. Don't hesitate to reach out to them for assistance. They can be a valuable resource in enhancing your HubSpot-Odoo integration to meet your needs.

0 Upvotes