Hubspot freezes ( crm)

Strata-managers

Hello, Hubspot freezes everytime I preview a company detail and the whole site becomes irresponsive. I would need to open a new tab each time this happens. Is there a way to fix this issue.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Crystal_Hopper
Top Contributor

My first response would be to ask what browser you are using and when was the last time you restarted your computer? Are you by chance connecting over a VPN?

When such things happen to me, I typically have many tabs open in Chrome and have been running that way for a week or more. It just means it's time to take a coffee break and let my computer restart. 

Then next thing I'd check is my firewall for potential interferance.

If this is not the case for you, please elaborate and we'll see if we can help.

0 Upvotes
Strata-managers

Thanks for responding. I use google chrome. I am not connected to a VPN , however i do have a couple more tabs open. 

I started using Hubspot less than a week ago and have experienced this issue from the beginning.

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Top Contributor

Oh! That's too bad. I'm sorry you're having this experience right out of the gate. Not that this helps, but I don't experience that behavior and run Hubspot non-stop all day long.

The contact records and company records pull a lot of data together in to one page. My thought is that your internet bandwidth may not be able to process all the data coming in when trying to load a record. But, I would highly suggest contacting Hubspot support, if you haven't already, and letting them know what's going on. Part of the issue is going to be on them to make sure they are delivering all that data in the most efficient way possible and they need to know from people when that is not happening.