CRM

zjafry

Hubspot form integration with MS Dynamics CRM

SOLVE

Hi ,

I am looking for a solution to integerate hubspot form with MS Dynamics365.

we have the hubspot forms published to our website. now we want on the submission of form create Lead or Opportunity in D365 CE.

if the submitter contact is already have Account record in D365 CE then opportunity needs to be created and if contact does not have account in D365 then Lead needs to be created.

waiting for the best possible solution.

1 Accepted solution
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @zjafry ,

You have different options in order to sync Dynamics and HuBSpot.

The easier will be to use the native app proposed on the marketplace and use custom field mapping: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/5693685/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/microsoft-dynamics-365-235999

Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 10.52.58.png

The second option will be to use webhooks in workflow that are available with Operations Hub Pro. This way you are able to customize the sync.

Thank you,

Clara

Signature HubSpot Community - Clara (1).png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @zjafry ,

You have different options in order to sync Dynamics and HuBSpot.

The easier will be to use the native app proposed on the marketplace and use custom field mapping: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/5693685/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/microsoft-dynamics-365-235999

Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 10.52.58.png

The second option will be to use webhooks in workflow that are available with Operations Hub Pro. This way you are able to customize the sync.

Thank you,

Clara

Signature HubSpot Community - Clara (1).png

zjafry

SOLVE

Hi Clara,

Thanks for your response. given the below scenario, do you think it is acheivable by native app? or webhook is the solution.

if the submitter contact is already have Account record in D365 CE then opportunity needs to be created and if contact does not have account in D365 then Lead needs to be created.

WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, I'm the Product Manager for the Microsoft Dynamics integration. I'd like to learn more about your use case. 

We're looking at HubSpot workflows for creating leads in Dynamics. Would love to chat more if you or anyone else has this use case of creating leads/opportunities based on marketing activity (such as Form submissions).

Send me a DM or reach out through your Customer Success Manager. 

0 Upvotes
MarkS_TLG
Participant

SOLVE

Yes this is a requirement. I would love to disucuss this.

Dynamics CRM has a well defined Lead qualification process. You can choose to treat Leads as people or as inquiries to be followed up on. Then Disqualify or Qualify the Lead in CRM.

When you qualify a CRM lead you are prompted if you want to create any or all of an Account, Contact, or Opportunity. Rules can be put in place to reduce the chances of creating a duplicate Account or Contact in CRM, but it happens and may break the sync between Dynamics and HubSpot for Contacts and CRM Accounts/HS Companies until the dups are resolved.

I would like to use a HubSpot form to capture inquires and create a CRM Lead to be followed up by an SDR. This can be done using the Sync process from HS to CRM at least the first time. However, it is possible for a HS Contact to fill out more than one form.

I am not clear what happens if a person with the same email fills out more than 1 HS form. HS should be able to capture multiple submission (confirm), but will the Sync Process (lead) create more than 1 Lead in CRM? - I am guessing the Lead creation in CRM though the Sync Process will fail because it would try to insert a duplicate Lead with the same email in CRM (confirm). If it does create a second Lead in CRM the Sync Process (lead) it could fail on 2-way synch because of the duplicate emails.

Further, what happens when a net new HS Contact submits a form? The sync Process (lead) can create a Lead in CRM - so far so good. Next, the SDR qualfies the Lead and creates a Contact and Opportunity in CRM. The CRM Lead status becomes Qualified and Inactive and a new CRM Contact is created with the same email as the CRM Qualified Lead (and starting HS Contact). Does the Sync Process (contact) now begin syncing the new Contact to HS? -- the GUID will have changed in CRM.

More detailed documentation on the sync process would be very helpful.

0 Upvotes
ClaraDelabrosse

SOLVE

Hello @zjafry ,

I think you would need Operations Hub or a Zappier in order to create these if/then branches.

The native sync will only sync contacts with contacts and opportunities with deals.

Thank you,

Clara

ClaraDelabrosse_0-1673253571511.png