CRM

RSiddula
Top colaborador(a)

Hubspot company attributes description

resolver

Hello Team,

Hope everyone is doing great, I have a question about the property description. I am writting the description for a few company properties (it is blank right now) in my Hubspot account,  Is there any prepared document where I can copy and paste the company attributes description or atleast I can refer to. 

If anyone has any idea, please do lemme know. Thanks

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @RSiddula,

Can you give examples of the properties that you need descriptions for? Aside from the company properties page there isn't any document or template I'm aware of. Since these are probably to some extent unique to your company, it's probably easiest to start from scratch - instead of copying, pasting and adjusting someone else's work to your needs.

If you have more details or context, feel free to share.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @RSiddula,

Can you give examples of the properties that you need descriptions for? Aside from the company properties page there isn't any document or template I'm aware of. Since these are probably to some extent unique to your company, it's probably easiest to start from scratch - instead of copying, pasting and adjusting someone else's work to your needs.

If you have more details or context, feel free to share.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.