CRM

Tokoloshe
Participant

Hubspot and Telekom Cloud PBX (Telephone) Integration with TAPI

We are using the Telekom Cloud PBX cloud telephone system and would like to set up Hubspot CRM for our contact management. It is important for us that our phone system can be integrated with the CRM. Therefore the question if Telekom Cloud PBX and Hubspot CRM can be integrated. According to Telekom, a TAPI interface is required for that.

Does anyone here know?

Thanks in advance 🙂

4 Replies 4
DLeu

Hey,

is there any solution available in the meanwhile? @Tokoloshe Do you have something in place?

regards

0 Upvotes
ChrisoKlepke
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Thank you @TiphaineCuisset for getting me in on this. However, I don't think I'm of huge help here, since I'm not very knowledgeable about telephone systems.

With that said, one of the things I'm wondering about of course is what are you planing to do with the integration, @Tokoloshe? Integration can mean a lot of things. What are your particular use cases? I think this would be helpful to know in any case. 

And one final shot in the dark: Did you attempt to register your phone number with the HubSpot native calling features here:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/manage-phone-numbers-registered-for-calling

If so, why didn't it work for you? You can try this feature even with a free plan if you haven't already. 

Best, 

Chriso

Tokoloshe
Participant

Thanks for your effort. We would like to integrate Hubspot with the Cloud phone system to automatically log phone calls to the respective contact in the CRM and be able to call from the CRM. This is for example possible with Salesforce.

I have not tried the native calling feature as we are currently in the process of setting up the cloud phone system as well (parallel to the CRM).

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tokoloshe 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I had a look online and Community and couldn't find any information on an existing integration. I want to tag some of our top contributors here - @karstenkoehler @ChrisoKlepke would you have any workaround here?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !