CRM

Admintheloftfit

Hubspot Sent One on One Emails Caught in Recipients Spam Filter

SOLVE

Hi,

Some of our messages are caught in recipients spam filter. I used a free online tool to check the "spammyness" of our emails and it got a good score. However, it says there are IP addresses that the emails uses somehow that are on a blocklist. See the attachment. I think it is a hubspot server IP address (198.61.254.46). Can someone advise me on this?

I am on Hubspot Free.

black list.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Admintheloftfit
Solution

SOLVE

Hm, i'm using G Suite and Google support said it's not their server. I did add DKIM auth while I was on with them. 

I think it was some sort of test server - I tested the email with GlockApps and it seems to be one of theirs.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Admintheloftfit
Solution

SOLVE

Hm, i'm using G Suite and Google support said it's not their server. I did add DKIM auth while I was on with them. 

I think it was some sort of test server - I tested the email with GlockApps and it seems to be one of theirs.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Admintheloftfit,

One-to-one emails sent from a connected inbox are technically sent from your email server, not HubSpot's server. Only marketing emails are sent from HubSpot servers. That being said, the IP you are referring to would not be an IP of HubSpot's, but likely of your email service provider.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes