CRM

hughrheinsohn
Participant

Hubspot Sales CRM: How to delete a document, how to rename a document

SOLVE

In the Sales CRM, I have an old document that is no longer used nor needed. I want to delete. I cannot see anyway to delete a document. How do I delete a document from the Sales CRM?

Also, how can I rename a document that is already uploaded to the system?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hughrheinsohn . It took me a while, but I was ableto confirm that only Super Admins will have access to delete and edit all documetns. Sales users will only be able to delete and edit documents they own. Find out more about managing Sales documents here.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @hughrheinsohn  With the documents tool open, move your mouse over the document you'd like to delete to reveal a gear option dropdown. Click on the gear to find the delete option. 

delete.png

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
hughrheinsohn
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks but I don't see the delete option. It's just not there. ??

This is what I see in that menu.This is what I see in that menu.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hughrheinsohn . It took me a while, but I was ableto confirm that only Super Admins will have access to delete and edit all documetns. Sales users will only be able to delete and edit documents they own. Find out more about managing Sales documents here.

Ed  

hughrheinsohn
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks!

0 Upvotes