CRM

steveatac

Hubspot Owner Showing a Series of Numbers (Red) by Default Instead of Owners Name

SOLVE

Hi All, 

Over the weekend Hubspot has begun showing a series of numbers in red instead of showing the hubpsot owners name (see below).

Hubspot_owner.jpg

It is possible to change it to the correct name by using the drop down menu but this is another stage in the process and I would like it to work as it was before the weekend. 

If anyone has any ideas it would be very helpful. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Hubspot Owner Showing a Series of Numbers (Red) by Default Instead of Owners Name

SOLVE

It looks like it's passing the ID associated with that HubSpot Owner, which is how the data is stored. Go to https://app.hubspot.com/property-settings/[YOUR_PORTAL_ID]/contact/hubspot_owner_id, and you should see a picklist of owner values, where the labels are the name-email pair, and the value is the ID value from your screen shot. 

As to why the value is showing instead of the label, I'd guess that's probably a UI issue, and the team is looking at it. I'd spot-check a couple of examples, and if the intended owner is still assigned to records, then this is a UI issue in need of fixing, and not a data integrity issue. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

steveatac
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, 

The above poster was correct. This seems to be fixed now. 

The number displayed was listed next to the user name so it must have been an issue with Hubspot. 

I will mark this as solved. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Steve  

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE
Hi @steveatac,

Red values will populate in your portal if the information that is associated with the contact record has been deleted. In this case if the HubSpot owner was deleted, the information would be red. Can you confirm that the HubSpot owner associated with that contact is still a user in your portal? If you navigate to view your contact properties>HubSpot owner, you should see all of your users listed with internal values (which will be numbers) listed as well. If you can see the internal number listed above can you please send along a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thank you,
Jenny
0 Upvotes
steveatac
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, 

The above poster was correct. This seems to be fixed now. 

The number displayed was listed next to the user name so it must have been an issue with Hubspot. 

I will mark this as solved. 

Steve  

0 Upvotes
lisat2m
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Same issue - I want to see the HubSpot Owner name; not a number. 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It looks like it's passing the ID associated with that HubSpot Owner, which is how the data is stored. Go to https://app.hubspot.com/property-settings/[YOUR_PORTAL_ID]/contact/hubspot_owner_id, and you should see a picklist of owner values, where the labels are the name-email pair, and the value is the ID value from your screen shot. 

As to why the value is showing instead of the label, I'd guess that's probably a UI issue, and the team is looking at it. I'd spot-check a couple of examples, and if the intended owner is still assigned to records, then this is a UI issue in need of fixing, and not a data integrity issue. 

bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I filed a ticket with support earlier this morning about this issue - they've just communicated it's resolved. This works okay in my portal; if you don't see resolution, clear your browser cache and/or cookies, then reattempt. 

0 Upvotes
steveatac

SOLVE

HI Bemampe, 

I will just wait and see if it fixes itself then. 

Thansk again

Steve

0 Upvotes
John_RJ
Participant

SOLVE

I'm having this same issue staring this morning. Looking forward to a solution.

0 Upvotes
steveatac

SOLVE

I have a feeling it is something wrong with Hubspot itself but my contact over there does not seem to be able to help.

Please let me know if you find a fix and I will do the same.  

0 Upvotes