CRM

OmairH
Contributor

Hubspot Link Showing up in Signatures

SOLVE

Hi,

When sending an email to a contact, I have noticed a Hubspot marketing/advertising link showing up in the signature. This started happening recently. Has there been any changes in T&C?

How do I remove this link?HS Email Branding.png

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OmairH,

If you're using HubSpot's free products (such as the free CRM), you'll see HubSpot branding. (confirmed by the HubSpot Product Team here)

Once you have a paid subscription, this branding should disappear. (If you are already on a paid subscription, I recommend you reach out to support through the in-app help widget.)

You can find out more about HubSpot Sales Hub pricing here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales

A while ago it was possible to remove this manually, not sure if that's still the case, see here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OmairH,

If you're using HubSpot's free products (such as the free CRM), you'll see HubSpot branding. (confirmed by the HubSpot Product Team here)

Once you have a paid subscription, this branding should disappear. (If you are already on a paid subscription, I recommend you reach out to support through the in-app help widget.)

You can find out more about HubSpot Sales Hub pricing here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales

A while ago it was possible to remove this manually, not sure if that's still the case, see here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

OmairH
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for the reply.

We started using Hubspot almost 2 months back and until last week this wasn't showing up. I can say this for sure because we sent over 100+ emails alone in the last 30 days and none of them had commercial branding in the signature showing up.

I also have available recorded training video sessions of me sending emails to contacts using templates and it also shows the commercial branding wasn't there. I can share the video in DM.

We wouldn't have finalized HS & would've gone this far implementing it if we had known this from the start. @hubspot inserted this sneakily after we are almost 3 months in.

To me, this is pure show of bad faith & bad business practice by Hubspot. Also this email is being sent using my paid Gsuite account from HS website/crm. I am not using HS mail servers.

I would really appreciate if @PamCotton or other Community Managers can assist with the signature branding?

Thanks,

Omair

0 Upvotes