CRM

brettwurst

Hubspot Lifecycle Stage into Mailchimp as a segment?

SOLVE

Hoping someone can help! 

I'm looking to get the lifecycle stage pushed through to MailChimp as a segment. Does anyone know if this can be done? 

Did try and put this in integrations, but it won't let me...

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'm looking to get the lifecycle stage pushed through to MailChimp as a segment. Does anyone know if this can be done??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

MailChimp Segments are based on criteria you set INSIDE OF MAILCHIMP. Those criteria can be based on the value of one or more MailChimp fields -- e.g., 'Lifecycle' (a custom MailChimp text field you create).
- see Create and Send to a Segment

Once you have that setup in MailChimp, you'll want to map the HubSpot Contact Property 'Lifecycle stage' to your custom MailChimp field 'Lifecycle' using your preferred integration method. We don't think the HubSpot-to-MailChimp integration allows this level of interoperability/customization, but Zapier may.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'm looking to get the lifecycle stage pushed through to MailChimp as a segment. Does anyone know if this can be done??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

MailChimp Segments are based on criteria you set INSIDE OF MAILCHIMP. Those criteria can be based on the value of one or more MailChimp fields -- e.g., 'Lifecycle' (a custom MailChimp text field you create).
- see Create and Send to a Segment

Once you have that setup in MailChimp, you'll want to map the HubSpot Contact Property 'Lifecycle stage' to your custom MailChimp field 'Lifecycle' using your preferred integration method. We don't think the HubSpot-to-MailChimp integration allows this level of interoperability/customization, but Zapier may.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes