CRM

rmfine

Hubspot Free CRM Subdomain

SOLVE

I have a real estate website that I am integrating the free crm. The site uses an idx setup as a subdomain which displays property listings. This solution appears to be problematic with respect to capturing data from website forms found on the subdomain.  Thoughts? Solutions? 

1. Does the free crm support a subdomain? 

2. If so, what is the best way to set this up so that the subdomain's forms also send data to the crm?

Thx. Michael 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Excellent! Thank you for the follow-up!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
rmfine

SOLVE

Hi Josh -

Thank you for the feedback. I'm using IDXBroker - and the resulting property pages have idx generated forms which ususally use an email address to offload the captured data into a CRM. This noted, adding the IDX forms to the Collected Forms is a bit more problematic. 

Here's a sample of the type of form being generated by IDXBroker.

https://search.fineluxuryproperties.com/idx/details/listing/b189/90453/637-Chimney-Pond-Rd-Glenville...

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @rmfine,

There is a good possibility that these forms won't be supported via the collected forms feature. See this article. 

I see that it meets some of the requirements, but not necessarily all of them. For example, it doesn't appear as though the input type is specifically set to email on the IDX form.

Is there an option to embed a form vs using their form?

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

rmfine

SOLVE

Hi again Josh -

Just a quick follow up on this. I added a Zap (Zapier) to connect IDXBroker with Hubspot CRM. Basically the Zap triggers when a lead sends the IDXBroker form and th ZAP sends the data into the HS CRM. Works like a charm. 🙂 Thanks so much for your insight, time, and assistance. MF

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Excellent! Thank you for the follow-up!

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
rmfine

SOLVE

The ability exists through the IDXBroker dashboard  to send the data via an email address to other CRM's. Wasnt sure if there was an alternate way using an email address for Hubspot identify the form and capture the data. I'm not sure if I can imbed a HS form in IDX form but that is easy enough to find out. I also have some ability to add html so might it be possible to name the IDX form so HS would identify it in collected forms?

Also HS promotes the product as being a real estate solution so I would think it has encountered this before and a solution exists since IDXBroker is a significant developer in the IDX market. 

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @rmfine,

The subdomain itself shouldn't be an issue. Technically www, info, or blog are subdomains which are very common. 

There could be something else on the site itself that's interfering with the forms.

Are they failing to load or just not sending information to HubSpot? Are they HubSpot forms or ones generated by the IDX site?

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes